- universal converter, assigned for TSOP devices (mainly FLASH EPROM) up to 48-pins
- operation life of ZIF socket - 10.000 actuations
|Alternative Adapters||PA48TS48D-TO PA48TS48D|
|Supporting Programmers and Devices|
- Insert converter to the device programmer ZIF socket according to the picture placed near of it. If you have some doubts about orientation of this converter in device programmer ZIF socket, it is valid general rule, the orientation of the text of title is the same as the text on the top of the device programmer.
- Push the top of converter ZIF socket to open it. Insert the device into the converter ZIF socket. The right position of the programmed device in converter ZIF socket is show at picture near (mainly left above) the converter ZIF socket. Then release converter ZIF socket. If you use this converter for devices with less than 48 pins, then place device to the bottom edge of converter ZIFsocket. Upper contacts stay unconnected.
- Visually check interconnection between device and converter ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- Be careful, because the incorrect insertion of converter to the device programmer ZIF socket or device to the converter ZIF socket can damage the programmed device.
- To take out the device push the top of converter ZIF socket and remove device from it.
- When you finish work with converter, remove it from the device programmer ZIF socket.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the converter and converter ZIF socket, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- For handling with the device we recommended to use a vacuum pick up tool.