ChipMax2 is a low cost and high-performance universal device programmer for PC USB 2.0 interface. It programs a 64 Mbit flash memory in 42 seconds. ChipMax2 supports over 13000 programmable devices with low voltage (1.8 V). ChipMax2 is the state-of-art universal programmer offers you the most advanced programming facilities with the most user friendly interface.
- Universal Programmer with 48-pin Textool Socket
- B/P/V takes 85 Sec. for 8 of 64 Mbit Flash Memory
- Support PC with USB 2.0 Port
- Win 95 / 98 / NT / 2000 / XP
- Internal (110 ~ 250 VAC) switching power supply